Monday, December 7, 2015

Kitchen Tools

This is for general knowledge and know-how to help people learn their way around the kitchen!

Homemade Vegetable Broth - An easy, FREE way to add flavor to your recipes.

No-Lump Gravy and Sauce - Don't buy those powdered mixes. Make your own gravy and sauces!

Perfect Rice - Easy, fluffy, fail-proof rice.


CHEFTAP! Honestly the best app out there to keep track of your recipes. You can input your own recipes and save recipes from ANY site, including this blog. I love this thing. It's FREE to keep 50 recipes and sync between devices once a week. You have to pay to get unlimited storage and syncing, but even the free version is awesome.

I understand that the IOS version still has some bugs, but it's still worth a try. I've been using it for over 2 years on my Android phone and tablet. The app locks the screen so the recipe stays there while I'm cooking. Go check it out!